Workforce Development Training Program
As a business leader, you probably don’t need us to explain the skills gap to you. Chances are good you have already experienced it; employees who are college-educated but not equipped with the specific skills your business demands. This can cost your company time, money and resources in on-the-job training. IPR is dedicated to helping close that gap with our workforce development training program.
Tailored Training for Your Business
Whether you are in the music industry, audio production, graphic design or other related creative arts fields, we will work with your organization to develop tailored training to help your employees obtain the professional skills and credentials required to meet your specific business needs.
Cooperative Training Program:
- Designed to help develop a competitive and dedicated workforce
- Three-way commitment between IPR, your company and the employee/student
- Parallel academic and on-the-job learning that complement one another
Professional Development Training:
- Tailor training to provide employees with the specific skills your business needs
- Training that incorporates college-level courses that can be applied to a degree program
- Keep employees current on industry trends and build a higher performing workforce
Business Alliance Partnership:
- Discounted tuition for your employees
- Assistance finding qualified employees utilizing our hiring and candidate selection resources
- Access to the IPR Workforce Development resources
Hiring Solutions through CareerConnect:
- Full access to a variety of qualified IPR students and alumni
- Onsite training to promote employee development
- Ability to participate in our on-campus job fair
To learn more about how IPR can help your organization maintain and build your workforce, please email Diana Welter at email@example.com.