Are you a current high school junior or senior? A member of the military? Or perhaps you enjoy serving your community. IPR offers a number of scholarship opportunities for a wide range of students. Our financial aid representatives can help determine if there are any you qualify for today.
Are you currently working? Talk to your employer. Some companies and organizations encourage employees to continue their education by offering educational incentives, tuition assistance or scholarships of their own.
We know paying for college can be stressful. We are here to help you find ways to make it more affordable, so you can focus on what matters most — your art. To learn more about loans, grants and scholarships for those who qualify, call us at 1-866-477-4840 or request more information.
IPR is proud to offer the following scholarship opportunities to those who qualify:
- The Rhymesayers Entertainment Scholarship is two awards up to 50 percent of the total cost for each quarter for incoming and current students. This prestigious award is granted to the applicant who best demonstrates creative aptitude, community involvement and an awareness and support of the mission of Rhymesayers Entertainment. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need. Contact admissions for more information on this opportunity.
- The GEN Matching Scholarship doubles the value of certain scholarships awarded by businesses, civic institutions and other organizations, up to $1,000 per year.
- The Community Service Scholarship rewards students for community service and continued enrollment. The scholarship, worth $2,000 annually, is awarded to two students per quarter.*
- The Director’s Academic Scholarship awards graduating high school seniors up to $5,000 toward tuition, depending on their scores on the Wonderlic SLE.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship provides up to $3,000 in merit awards, depending on student’s high school CGPA, ACT or SAT scores.
- High School Advantage: Currently attending high school juniors and seniors may qualify for a scholarship of up to $1,940 per quarter, to be applied toward the cost of one course and the accompanying fee, for up to seven quarters.
- The Forward Scholarship awards reduced per credit rate ($299) to currently attending high school juniors and seniors enrolled in an IPR degree program.
- The IPR Graduate Scholarship is intended for those who have already graduated from IPR but wish to return to complete another degree. The baseline award amount is $2,000, but graduates with a 3.5 or better CGPA may qualify for $3,000 toward their second degree.
- The Mary Ann O’Doughtery World Music Scholarship is awarded to one student per quarter chosen randomly from registrants of the World Music course. The recipient will receive class books at no charge.
- User Experience Scholarship: Full-time students may be eligible for an award that helps fund the cost of iPad®.
- Professional Certification Scholarship: Eligible students may get reimbursed for the cost of certain certification examinations. An application can be found here.
- The Military Scholarship Qualified military personnel and their family members may be eligible for this scholarship. Recipients receive $480 per quarter. Applicants need to fill out the Application for Military Scholarship.
- The President’s Scholarship offers awards up to $5,000 depending on a prospective student’s application date and high school GPA.
- Business Alliance Partnership: Employees of IPR Business Alliance Partners who fulfill certain requirements are eligible for discounted tuition.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, Mac, MacBook, and MacBook Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iBookstore is a service mark of Apple Inc. Programs may vary by campus.