The Common Sense Guide to Financial Aid
Go to College Without Going Broke
People always say that college is worth it, but they don’t always tell you an important secret: It doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. By being more informed, you can find what types of financial aid are best for you.
Only download this guide if you’re prepared for a solid dose of reality. Because the real truth is this: college is expensive and paying for it isn’t always easy, but you shouldn’t let that stop you. Earn money by doing your research. Reading the paperwork and exploring your options will provide you with funding opportunities other people won’t have.
Ready to get started? Download this ebook now, where you’ll find answers to things like:
- How do so many people afford college?
- Are there really $1,000s in unclaimed scholarships every year? How can I claim them?
- What is the difference in a private loan, an unsubsidized loan, and a subsidized loan?
- What exactly is a Pell grant?
- What are the differences between large and small scholarships (and why should I try for the small ones)?