IPR Covid-19 Response
Download IPR’s Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Report HERE.
Use links below to view additional safety protocols in place on campus
As you may have heard by now, Governor Walz has announced the Safely Reopening of the Minnesota Economy. It essentially allows for us to put into place our plan effective June 1, 2020. The safety of our staff, faculty and students are our top priority. We also remain committed to offering an engaging and dynamic learning experience for our students.
What does this mean for IPR?
- We successfully delivered 4 weeks of fully online learning for all courses
- Distance education will extend through the entire term for:
- All general education courses (courses beginning with CM, HU, SS, and NS)
- Business courses (classes beginning with EB)
- The lecture portions of classes with a lecture and lab
- ProTools certification classes (PT110, PT201, PT210) –
- Select courses will return in a hybrid or residential capacity beginning June 1, 2020.