Contact Us

We are Here to Help. Reach out to us by phone, email or on campus—we will be happy to assist you.

We want to hear from you! If you have a question regarding admissions, financial aid, technical support, posting a job or other issues please use the email links below, and let us know how we can help you. 


Mon -Thurs  8:30  AM – 7:00 PM
Fri  8:30  AM – 6:00 PM
Sat 8:30 AM- 4:00 PM


Our admissions representatives are here to walk you through every step of the process to ensure you get the most out of your college experience. If you have questions about enrollment, program, degree or course selection, tuition or other issues related to your education please email us or call us at 612-351-0631.

Financial Aid

IPR is dedicated to making higher education more affordable. Our financial aid representatives will work with you to determine which scholarships, loans and grants you may be eligible for, and help with the application process. For more information email us or call 612-351-0631.

1098 T’s

2016 1098-T forms are in the mail! Please check your mailbox, as we mailed out all forms this year due to technical issues with our electronic process. If you have questions regarding the information on your form, please feel free to contact us 612-351-0631. When calling, ask for Financial Aid or Student Accounts.

General Information

We want to make sure you are getting all the information you need. If you have any questions not addressed on this page, call us at 1-612-351-0631  or request information and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

Request Info
Student Resources

24/7 access to your classroom & classmates


Find online and on-campus resources

Student Email

Check emails from your instructors

Student Portal
Browse the catalog, register for classes
Career Services
Get connected to employers & students

Request info Image

Complete the form below to start your future now.

By checking the box below, you are giving your express written consent for IPR to contact you regarding our programs and services using email, telephone, or text - including our use of automated technology for calls and periodic texts to any wireless number you provide. Message and data rates may apply. This consent is not required to purchase goods/services and you may always call us directly at 1-612-351-0631.

Yes, you may send texts to this number