It is time to Register for Spring 2013
- Monday, February 11th – Registration for everyone
- Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before Friday, March 8th
- Registrar’s Office: M-Th, 9am-7pm, F, 9am-5pm
- Lab Office: 24/7
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
- Pick up a Spring Scheduling Booklet AND your personal Tracking Sheet. They are both located at the Lab Office on 1st floor.
- Pay close attention to your Tracking Sheet. It is your best resource for tracking program progress and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters.
- Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet, and on your personal Tracking Sheet.
- Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or at http://www.ipr.edu/programs/course-descriptions.aspx
- Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the Program Chairs for guidance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
- Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANTAGE AND SINGLE SUBJECT STUDENTS:
- Please go directly to the Registrar’s office to register for next quarter.
Spring Quarter Calendar
CLASSES BEGIN Monday, April 1
CLASSES END Friday, June 14
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) Saturday, June 15 – Sunday, July 14
*Unless posted otherwise.
HOLIDAYS (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed)
Memorial Day Monday, May 27