The Registrar’s Office is here to assist you through the scheduling process. However, the ultimate responsibility toward the progress and completion of your program rests with you. SO TAKE CHARGE!
REMEMBER: Registration AFTER September 12th will result in a $50 late registration fee.
Who Needs to Schedule:
All continuing students
How to Schedule:
· Pick up a 08 LFALL Scheduling Booklet. They are located in the Registrar’s office and throughout the school.
· Pay close attention to your program’s grid. We have a copy of your personal grid available for pick up in the Registrar’s office. It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters.
· Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet or on the student web site. http://www.ipr.edu/student .
· Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under programs.
· Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter.
Where & When to Schedule:
STUDENTS COME TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE TO SCHEDULE
· August 11th – September 12th
· Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
· Registrar’s Office