It is time to Register for Spring 2012!
Monday, January 30 – Registration for students in fourth quarter or higher and Evening Only Students.
Monday, February 6 – Registration for everyone.
Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before Friday, February 24.
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
- Pick up a Spring 2012 Scheduling Booklet and your personal tracking sheet. They will be located in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) starting in Week 4.
- The Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) hours are M-F 9:30am – 6:00pm.
- Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters. Check the notes section on first page of your tracking sheet for specific recommendations, and make sure to note pre-requisites when choosing classes.
- Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in the schedule booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site.
- Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under “Programs.”
- Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the program chairs for guidance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
- Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANTAGE AND SINGLE SUBJECT STUDENTS:
- Please go directly to the Registrar’s office to schedule for next quarter.
FINANCIAL AID HOLDS
- If you are in your 3rd or 6th quarter of school, you will not be able to register until your new financial aid package is complete. You do not need to renew your FAFSA first. Contact the FA Office for more inf
SPRING 2012 TERM CALENDAR
CLASSES BEGIN April 2
CLASSES END June 8
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) June 9 – July 29
*Unless posted otherwise.
Easter (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) Sunday, April 8
Memorial Day (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) Monday, May 28