Instructor: Screenwriting, Production, Post Production
Justin is an award-winning filmmaker with several dozen music videos to his credit, including clients such as the Foo Fighters, Against Me! and NOFX – just to name a few. In 2005, Justin’s 30-second P.S.A. on Youth AIDS Awareness won a prestigious Platinum Award at World Fest, and in early 2009 Justin received a “Keeper Award” from Metro Magazine for his local video work and was featured in the January issue. Justin’s short film Domina won Best Narrative Short at the 2014 Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Festival.
In addition to his expertise as a video producer and director, Justin is a professional screenwriter, video editor, colorist, animator, and graphic designer. These various professional skill-sets and experiences culminate in the visual storytelling art forms he is passionate about sharing with his students.
Most recently, Justin scripted several episodes of the ABC Television prime time series 20/20 In an Instant, and is developing two of his feature screenplays, Slayer and The Deprived, for production with himself at the helm as director.
- B.A., Communication Design: Kutztown University
- American Accolades Screenwriting Competition: Finalist
- Nicholl Fellowship Screenwriting: Quarterfinalist
- Final Draft Screenwriting Competition: Semi-Finalist
- World Fest Platinum Award for Best P.S.A.
- Best Narrative Short, 2014 Minneapolis-St. Paul International Film Fest
- Director, Foo Fighters “Back and Forth” Music Video