John Asche has been doing AV type work for nearly 15 years in the industry. A graduate from IPR’s Audio Production and Engineering program, he also interned with Nova Recordings and helped run the label.
Outside of IPR, John also ran an international DJ company and worked at the Mall of America as an AV Technician. Managing audio for events and for the mall’s range of special guests and audio for the Nickelodeon Universe, John’s experience in the audio industry spans several niches and has given him invaluable experience. Aside from teaching at IPR, John also works with a multi-national company doing video broadcasting and audio visual.
John’s Notable Collaborations include:
- Audio Recordings for attractions at Nickelodeon Universe in the MOA (the audio you hear when getting on rides, etc)>
- Helped engineer Adele’s (17 Album) *Live session at MPR
- Death Cab for Cutie (Live Session at MPR) in 2008
- DJ Mad Cobra – first Grammy artist that John worked with
- John Popper/Blues Traveler
- Live events for Bill Nye the Science Guy, Tim Gunn, Adam Correll, Danielle Fishel, Jesse Ventura