How to Apply
Ready to apply? The first thing you’ll need to do is get in touch with a member of our friendly and knowledgeable admissions team. You can do this by calling 1-866-477-4840 or by filling out our online request form.
In admissions, it’s our responsibility to meet with people interested in our college and help them determine if IPR is right for them. We want to get to know everyone who is interested in our school, and we do this by conducting interviews with potential students.
An outline of the interview process and what happens after is as follows:
- We discuss your skills, interests and career goals (by phone or in person).
- We share information about IPR, our degree programs and the industry in general.
- We collaborate on the best educational path for you based on your interests and career goals.
- If IPR is the right school for you, we ask you to fill out and submit your formal application to IPR.
- In order to be enrolled, we ask you to provide proof of your high school graduation or GED and submit either a qualifying ACT or SAT, bachelor’s degree or an Accuplacer entrance exam score.
You can enroll at any time throughout the year. However, you should begin the enrollment process well in advance of your desired start date.
Shortly before each quarter begins, IPR holds new student orientation. This is when you will meet your fellow students, your IPR Buddy and the program chairs. You will get a copy of your class schedule, make arrangements to pay for tuition, books, e-books and fees, meet with each department and prepare to start the program. Orientation is mandatory and helps students start their college career prepared.