IPR Consumer Information
College is a big investment and you want to make sure you are fully informed. Click the link below to find consumer information for IPR.
This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, the Student Right to Know Act, the Jeanne Cleary Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
Job placement rates published in the Gainful Employment program disclosures for Audio Production and Engineering/Live Sound and Show Production/Sound Design for Visual Media are a combined rate based on CIP code.
For a breakdown of graduation and placement rates, by program, based on ACCSC’ definition of placement click here: ACCSC Program Outcomes Disclosure
Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Associate in Applied Sciences Degree – Audio Production & Engineering/Live Sound & Show Production/Sound Design For Visual Media
- Associate in Applied Sciences Degree – Digital Video & Media Production
- Bahcelor’s Degree – Digital Video & Media Production
- Associate in Applied Sciences Degree – Music &
- Certificate – Audio Production & Engineering/Live Sound & Show Production