Show Us Your Stuff – Media Contest
IPR Career Services seeks media entries to showcase the creativity, innovation, and passion of IPR students and alumni in their personal projects and endeavors. Whether you’ve started your own business, run a music blog, have created videos or want to show us your chops, we’re all eyes and ears—show us what you’ve got!
Please view all Rules & Guidelines below before submitting.
Submit your media via e-mail here.
Show Us Your Stuff Contest – Official Rules and Guidelines
This contest is open to current IPR students and alumni from all programs. Students and alumni must be in good academic standing in order to redeem prizes.
2. How to Enter
Send your poster, video, audio or sound file to Krissy Jackson – email@example.com. Entrants are allotted up to three submissions, but may only win one prize. Please be mindful of file size when sending documents.
Team Entrants: If entrants are working as a team on a project, each entrant must register or submit their project separately with a brief description of their role on the project so they may be cross-referenced with one another.
3. Format and Length
All submissions must include a brief description of role on project.
- Accepted graphic media or document file formats include: JPG, PNG, PDF, DOC, DOCX
- Submission name should follow this format: Poster_LastName_FirstName_2017
- Audio and video files must be within 3-5 minutes. Accepted file formats include: YouTube link, Sound Cloud link, Vimeo, MP3, MP4, M4A, AVI
- Submission name should follow format: LastName_FirstName_SongorVideoTitle_2017
- We cannot accept session files
4. Copyright Infringement
By submitting an entry, each entrant warrants that he or she is the sole author and copyright owner of entry or has permission (via license or otherwise) to use or incorporate those entry portions authored or owned by third parties.
5. Judging Criteria
A panel of industry professionals act as judges. Winners will be announced after September 18th via e-mail. Please verify that we have updated contact information upon submitting content.
6. General Terms & Conditions:
By participating, entrants agree that The Institute of Production and Recording, (IPR) can use submissions in any promotional materials for print, broadcast, webcast, social media, promotional screening, posting or publication that relates to a Globe Education Network school. I further give Globe Education Network permission to translate my verbal statement(s) into a language other than English for the above-listed purposes.
Alumni and Current Student categories will have both a first place and second place winner. Winners will be announced after September 18th. Entrants are only eligible for one prize.
1st Place: Two quarters of studio/lab access or $50 gift certificate
2nd Place: One quarter of studio/lab access or $25 gift certificate
Current Student Prizes:
1st Place: One quarter waiver of Student Learning Resource Fee or $50 gift certificate
2nd Place: One month of studio/lab access* or $25 gift certificate
* Month of studio time would be added to the existing usage for alumni who are still accessing the studios following graduation. All criteria for eligibility for alumni studio policy must be met in order to redeem.