Certified ICON Mixer
A certified ICON Mixer has achieved expert-level status to operate ICON and Pro Tools|HD systems in a professional environment.
How do I become a certified ICON Mixer?
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete all 100- and 200-level courses, course projects and exercises.
- Pass each course completion examination.
- Complete the final Pro Tools Operator certification exam.
- Complete the Pro Tools 310I course, course projects and exercises.
- Pass the 310I course completion examination.
- Pass the final ICON Mixer certification examination.
All work must be completed at an Avid training partner facility like IPR.
What areas can I specialize in?
This certification is intended for those who want to specialize in ICON mixing for music or post-production.
How long does certification last?
The ICON Mixer certification does not have a fixed duration.
Need more information?
For more information about Pro Tools certifcation or official Avid courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.