Pro Tools 310P: Advanced Post Production Techniques
This course focuses on the advanced operation of Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. This course offers technical insights into both Pro Tools hardware and software.
- Configuration and workflow troubleshooting
- Network and collaboration workflows: using Pro Tools on a network
- Tactile control of Pro Tools: increased efficiency on worksurfaces
- Recording Foley with PRE
- Conforming with Pro Tools: linear and non-linear conforming
- Expert editing workflows
- Advanced routing and mixing: expert mixing concepts
- Advanced automation: Pro Tools expert automation functionality
- Advanced layoff: learn about speed correction
- Expert focus on ICON worksurfaces in music production
- Pro Tools HD 7
- TL Space
- Virtual Katy VK 2
- Media Station|PT
- Avid EDL Manager
- Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel
- SYNC I/O
- MIDI I/O
- ICON D-Command, ICON D-Control
- 192 I/O, 96 I/O, 96i I/O
- Avid Mojo
3 days or 24—30 course hours
Prior to taking the Pro Tools Post Expert certification exam, students must have successfully completed the above 200-series courses and earned Pro Tools Post Operator certification.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.