Pro Tools 310M: Advanced Music Production Techniques
This course focuses on the advanced operation of Pro Tools in a professional music production environment. Students gain technical insights into both Pro Tools hardware and software.
- Configuration and troubleshooting
- Tactile control of Pro Tools: increased efficiency on work surfaces
- Advanced recording and importing audio: includes project interchange
- Advanced editing: expert music editing techniques
- Synchronization: detailed common aspects of synchronization
- Advanced routing and mixing: expert mixing concepts
- Advanced automation: Pro Tools expert automation functionality
- Mixing with plug-ins
- Music delivery
- Expert focus on ICON worksurfaces in music production
Prior to taking the Pro Tools Music Expert certification exam, students must have successfully completed the above 200-series courses and acquired Pro Tools Music Operator certification.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.