Pro Tools 310I: Advanced ICON Mixing Techniques
Students in this course learn advanced ICON mixing techniques in both music and post-production environments. This course provides comprehensive, hands-on D-Control training. To attain ICON Mixer certification, you must complete the three-day ICON training course and pass the optional hands-on certification exam.
- Worksurface basics
- Navigating tracks on the console
- Channel strip basics
- Assigning and controlling plug-ins, sends and panning
- Tracking with D-control
- Session navigation, zooming and editing techniques
- Custom faders
- Mixing and automation basics
- Advanced mixing and automation
- Surround panning
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.