Pro Tools 210P: Post Production Techniques
This course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. Concepts and skills learned in 101, 110 and 201 are reinforced with practical examples.
- Synchronizing Pro Tools for audio post
- Linear video in Pro Tools
- Non-linear video in Pro Tools, including QuickTime video and Avid-compatible media
- Video interoperability: using Media Station|PT software
- Recording and editing ADR in Pro Tools
- Organizing a post session
- Editing multi-channel audio in a stereo environment
- Mixing to picture, including snapshot automation
- Digital picture integration with an emphasis on Avid media
- Layback and export options
- Using an Avid work surface in post production
- Pro Tools HD 7
- EQ III
- Dynamics III
- DigiTranslator 2.0
- Synchro Arts VocALign
- Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel
- 192 I/O, 96 I/O, 96i I/O
- SYNC I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Control|24, D-Command, ProControl
- Avid Mojo, AVoption|V10
3 days or 24—30 course hours
You can only gain access to this certification exam when you have passed previous exams.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.