Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques
This course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools systems in a professional music production environment. Concepts and skills learned in 101, 110 and 201 are reinforced with practical examples.
- Preparing a session
- Tracking and overdubbing: use of QuickPunch
- Virtual instruments
- MIDI composition
- Professional editing techniques
- Sampling in Pro Tools: using software samplers
- Arranging and producing
- Mixing and automation in music production
- Synchronizing with an external recorder
- Mixing and DSP usage: using sends, inserts, mix buses and groups for music applications
- Synchronization basics for music applications
- Using an Avid work surface in music production
You can only access certification exams when previous exams have been passed.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.