Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques
This course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools systems in a professional music production environment. Concepts and skills learned in 101, 110 and 201 are reinforced with practical examples.
- Preparing a session
- Tracking and overdubbing: use of QuickPunch
- Virtual instruments
- MIDI composition
- Professional editing techniques
- Sampling in Pro Tools: using software samplers
- Arranging and producing
- Mixing and automation in music production
- Synchronizing with an external recorder
- Mixing and DSP usage: using sends, inserts, mix buses and groups for music applications
- Synchronization basics for music applications
- Using an Avid work surface in music production
- Pro Tools HD 7
- EQ III
- Dynamics III
- Reverb One
- System Configuration
- Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel
- SYNC I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Control|24, D-Command, ProControl
- 192 I/O, 96 I/O, 96i I/O
3 days or 24—30 course hours
You can only access certification exams when previous exams have been passed.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.