Pro Tools 201: Production Essentials
This course covers the core concepts and skills needed to operate an Avid Pro Tool|HD system in a professional studio environment.
- Differences between Pro Tools workstations
- Introducing Pro Tools|HD
- Customizing Pro Tools to your session requirements
- Session management
- Selection techniques
- Editing techniques
- Using automation
- Mixing: in-depth plug-in usage
- Completing a session: creating a final mixdown
- Avid worksurface supplement included
Students must first complete the Pro Tools 101 and 110 courses. These classes continue to build on the wide variety of fundamental concepts and topics covered in the Pro Tools 100-series courses. Access to the 201 exam requires passing all previous exams.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.