Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools
This course provides a more detailed look at the Pro Tools system over the course of three days. You’ll get a foundation for the later 200-series Pro Tools music production and post production courses.
- Getting started: configuring your studio and session
- Controlling Pro Tools: what is an external controller?
- Managing sessions and tracks
- Recording MIDI and audio
- Loop recording and auditioning
- Understanding timescales
- Virtual instruments and plug-ins
- Editing MIDI
- Editing audio
- Understanding automation
- Mixing: use of sends, returns and plug-ins
- Pro Tools LE 7
- EQ III
- Dynamics III
- Pro Tools Ignition Pack
- Music Production Toolkit
- DV Toolkit 2
- 002 rack
- Pro Tools|HD
- Command 8
- M-Audio Trigger Finger
3 days or 24–30 course hours
To enroll in this program, you should have basic computer skills, some audio recording knowledge and some familiarity with Pro Tools. This course is intended as a prerequisite for taking the 110 course. Passing the 101 exam is required before taking the 110 exam.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.