Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools
This course provides a more detailed look at the Pro Tools system over the course of three days. You’ll get a foundation for the later 200-series Pro Tools music production and post production courses.
- Getting started: configuring your studio and session
- Controlling Pro Tools: what is an external controller?
- Managing sessions and tracks
- Recording MIDI and audio
- Loop recording and auditioning
- Understanding timescales
- Virtual instruments and plug-ins
- Editing MIDI
- Editing audio
- Understanding automation
- Mixing: use of sends, returns and plug-ins
To enroll in this program, you should have basic computer skills, some audio recording knowledge and some familiarity with Pro Tools. This course is intended as a prerequisite for taking the 110 course. Passing the 101 exam is required before taking the 110 exam.
Need more information?
For more information about official Avid Pro Tools courses @ IPR, call 1.866.477.4840 today or send us a request for more information.