- Banking – Three major banks service the Twin Cities as well as many smaller banks and credit unions. We cover some basic information about opening a checking account with one of the major branches.
- Grocery Stores – The Twin Cities offers any grocery experience you could need, from in-home delivery to conveniently located stores.
- Health Care – From minute clinics to emergency room care, the Twin Cities has a wide variety of healthcare services to fit your needs.
- Minneapolis Hotels – Find a hotel in Minneapolis for when your friends and family come to visit.
- Parking – Having a car in the city can be both expensive and inconvenient. If you do, however, end up needing to drive to school, here is some information on a few options for parking near IPR.
- Transportation – Getting around the city is easy with the light-rail train, bus system, extensive bike paths, and various taxi and shuttle companies.
- Twin Cities Music Venues – The Twin Cities offer a vast, eclectic array of musical acts from all genres.
- Utilities & Services – Learn more about energy services as well as the internet and cable options for the Twin Cities area.