IPR’s Satellite Location
IPR’s Edina campus is a fully equipped, professional studio for shooting digital video productions. At IPR – Edina, students have the opportunity to get hands-on experience in an actual commercial sound stage. The Edina, Minnesota, video production facility is large enough to build elaborate studio sets and create large product setups – it’s even possible to drive a car right into the studio. The production studio is equipped with enough grip and lighting gear to fill two 10-ton grip trucks; everything from tungsten to Kino Flo lights.
The campus features a/an:
- 1,450-square-foot professional-grade sound stage fully equipped with grip and lighting gear
- 850-square-foot tabletop production studio
- Large workshop for set construction
- Mac lab equipped with editing and post-production software
- Additional editing bay
- 20-seat video screening room
- Student commons and conference area
- Free on-site parking
Many of IPR’s Digital Video and Media Production classes meet at the facility for both classroom and hands-on studio work. The studio is also available to active IPR students (who have completed the required training) for class and personal projects.