Registration Time is Here Again!
TO REGISTER FOR SPRING QUARTER 2009:
All students will register for classes in Registrar’s Office during weeks 3-7, (January 20 – February 20) between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday thru Friday. This is first come, first served; no appointment necessary. Students not registered by the end of the business day Friday, February 20 will be charged a $50 late fee to register for classes after that date.
The Registrar’s Office is here to assist you through the registration process. However, the ultimate responsibility toward the progress and completion of your program rests with you. SO TAKE CHARGE!
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
· Pick up an 09SPRING Scheduling Booklet. They will be located in the Registrar’s Office.
· Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. (Available in the Registrar’s Office.) It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters.
· Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site. http://www.ipr.edu/student/
· Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under programs.
· Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter.
WHERE TO SCHEDULE:
ALL STUDENTS COME TO REGISTRAR’S OFFICE TO SCHEDULE
January 20 – February 20
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
(Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared. This includes completing test outs for courses required and reflected on your program grid.
SOME HELPFUL TIPS TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS:
Sign up early to maximize your options – Some courses fill quickly, so if you want the most choice and flexibility in your schedule, get here early!
Avoid conflicts – know your personal and work schedule to avoid conflicts. School should be your first priority!
Think ahead – when do you hope to graduate and are you taking graduation requirements into consideration?
Take a chance – try something new, stretch and create yourself into a well rounded industry professional by taking advantage of the multiple elective choices available.
Commit to work hard – the IPR educational experience is a major commitment of time and energy. Commit yourself to get all you can from your program.
Schedules are subject to change. You must pick up a new copy of your schedule from the front reception desk on the first day of class.
Add/Drop week is always the first week of the quarter. If you wish to make any changes to your schedule, you must do so before 4:00pm Friday, April 3, 2009. All changes to existing schedules for all students must be made with the Registrar’s Office.