Registration for Winter 2011 begins on Monday, November 8th.
- Monday, November 8th – Registration for students in fourth quarter or higher.
- Monday, November 15th – Registration for everyone.
- Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before December 3rd.
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE, M-Th 9am-7:30pm, F 9am-5pm!
- ProAudio Outlet (Bookstore) Hours, M-F 9:30am-6pm
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
- Pick up a Winter 2011 Scheduling Booklet. They will be located in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) . M-F 9:30am – 6:00pm.
- Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. (Available in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) . It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters. Check the notes section on first page of your tracking sheet for specific recommendations.
- Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site. http://www.ipr.edu/student/
- Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under programs.
- Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the program chairs for guidance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
- Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
Winter 2011 TERM CALENDAR
CLASSES BEGIN January 10
CLASSES END March 18
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) March 19-April 3
*Unless posted otherwise.
Martin Luther King Jr Day (Offices & Facilities Closed) January 17
Presidents Day (Offices & Facilities Closed) February 21