It is time to Register for Winter 2012!
Monday, November 7 – Registration for students in fourth quarter or higher and Evening Only Students.
Monday, November 14 – Registration for everyone.
Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before Thursday, December 8.
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
- Pick up a Winter 2012 Scheduling Booklet and your personal tracking sheet. They will be located in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) starting in Week 4.
- The Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) hours are M-F 9:30am – 6:00pm.
- Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters. Check the notes section on first page of your tracking sheet for specific recommendations, and make sure to note pre-requisites when choosing classes.
- Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in the schedule booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site.
- Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under “Programs.”
- Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the program chairs for guidance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
- Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANTAGE AND SINGLE SUBJECT STUDENTS:
- Please go directly to the Registrar’s office to schedule for next quarter.
WINTER 2012 TERM CALENDAR
CLASSES BEGIN January 9
CLASSES END March 16
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) March 19 – April 3
*Unless posted otherwise.
Martin Luther King Day (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) January 16
President’s Day (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) February 20