It is time to Register for Early Fall 2012!
Wednesday, May 2nd – Registration for students in fourth quarter or higher and Evening Only Students.
Monday, May 7th – Registration for everyone.
Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before Friday, May 25th!
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
- Pick up an Early Fall 2012 Scheduling Booklet and your personal tracking sheet. They will be located in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) starting Wednesday, May 2nd.
- The Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 6:00pm.
- Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters. Check the notes section on first page of your tracking sheet for specific recommendations, and make sure to note pre-requisites when choosing classes.
- Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in the schedule booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site. www.ipr.edu/student
- Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under “Programs.”
- Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the program chairs for guidance.
- Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
- Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANTAGE AND SINGLE SUBJECT STUDENTS:
- Please go directly to the Registrar’s office to schedule for next quarter.
FINANCIAL AID HOLDS
- If you are in your 3rd or 6th quarter of school, you will not be able to register until your new financial aid package is complete. You MUST renew your FAFSA first.
EARLY FALL 2012 TERM CALENDAR
CLASSES BEGIN July 30
CLASSES END October 5
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) October 6 – October 15
*Unless posted otherwise.
Labor Day (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) Monday, September 3