The Registrar’s Office is here to assist you through the scheduling process. However, the ultimate responsibility toward the progress and completion of your program rests with you. SO TAKE CHARGE!
REMEMBER: Registration AFTER May 16th will result in a $50 late registration fee.
Who Needs to Schedule:
All continuing students
How to Schedule:
· Pick up a 08 EFALL Scheduling Booklet. They will be located throughout the school.
· Pay close attention to your program’s grid (located toward the front of the booklet.) It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters.
· Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet or on the student web site. http://www.ipr.edu/student . (note: Pick up a copy of your personal tracking sheet/grid in the Registrar’s office. This sheet will help keep you on track.)
· Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under programs.
· Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter.
Where & When to Schedule:
STUDENTS COME TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE TO SCHEDULE
· April 14th – May 16th
· Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
· Registrar’s Office
(Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared. This includes completing test outs for courses required and reflected on your program grid.)