It is time to Register for Early Fall 2011!
Thursday, April 28 – Registration for students in fourth quarter or higher and Evening Only Students.
Thursday, May 5 – Registration for everyone.
Avoid $50 Late Fee. Register before May 25.
PREPARING TO SCHEDULE:
• Pick up an Early Fall 2011 Scheduling Booklet. They will be located in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) . M-F 9:30am – 6:00pm.
• Pay close attention to your program’s grid/personal tracking sheet. (Available in the Pro Audio Outlet (Bookstore) . It is your guide and must be followed when scheduling and planning future quarters. Check the notes section on first page of your tracking sheet for specific recommendations.
• Everything you need to know to plan your schedule is in this booklet, on your program grid/personal tracking sheet or on the student web site: http://www.ipr.edu/student/
• Course descriptions can be found in your catalog or on the website listed above, under programs.
• Come prepared. Know what classes you need to take in the upcoming quarter. For assistance in choosing courses, or curriculum questions, please see the program chairs for guidance.
• Allow yourself plenty of time. Students will not be excused from class attendance because of registration. Try coming in during a period that you are not scheduled for classes.
Note: You will not be scheduled if you are not prepared.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASSES ONLINE??
Online Registration will be available in coming quarters.
Registration for students who meet the following criteria as determined by staff:
• Come to the Registrar’s office prepared with:
• Tracking Sheet
• Accurately completed Block Scheduling Sheet (back page of Schedule Booklet)
• Proposed courses meet required sequence toward graduation (see Tracking Sheet)
• Meet with the Registrar’s office during weeks 4-6
• You must be in good academic standing
Early Fall 2011 TERM CALENDAR
CLASSES BEGIN August 1
CLASSES END October 7
QUARTER BREAK (Offices Open/Facilities Open*) October 8-16
*Unless posted otherwise.
Labor Day (No Classes, Offices/Facilities Closed) September 25