We are having issues with the server that hosts your email accounts. IPR staff and faculty have been unable to send or respond to your emails for the past 48 hours. If you need to speak with an instructor or an administrator please attempt to contact them in one of the following ways:
- Come in and speak to your instructors face to face
- Contact your instructors using any alternate email address they may have provided you with
- Contact your instructors at any telephone number they may have provided to you
- Hand write a message for a faculty member and leave it in their mailbox, which is located in the Faculty office.
- Call the school at 612-375-1900 if you need to speak to an administrator
- We will send out an update once this issue has been resolved.
- Sorry for inconvenience this may cause you!