Please stop by the Student Services Department and sign-up for the Producer’s Review happening Monday February 25th, 2013 from 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. in Robinson Hall. This is an excellent opportunity for you to have your work critiqued by a panel of producers put together by Steve Hodge. See below for important guidelines regarding this event:
- CD must be presented to Joe Sadowski or Karah Barr in Student Services no later the Friday February 22nd, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- CD must be in a case and neatly labeled with your name and contact info, and in Redbook Format (44.1 HZ 16 bit)
- Song must be no more than 3:30 minutes
- Song must be radio friendly (No profanity. “Bleeping” words is fine)
- You must be present on Monday February 25th, 2013 from 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. to have your song reviewed.
*If you fail to turn in your CD, your spot mat be given to someone on the waiting list
Looking forward to your submissions-stop by ASAP as spots fill quickly!