Program Chair, Live Sound and Show Production
With over 30 years in the live production industry, Peter Greenlund brings a wide variety of experience to IPR. He’s done it all, from international touring with the likes of Prince, Phil Collins and Willie Nelson to serving as the media director in a large house of worship, and absolutely everything in between.
Peter has made live show production his life. He has learned how to make each event the best it can be through his experience working several different positions. Peter is not only involved with live productions, but he also designs and installs sound systems in multiple venues from theaters to churches. He continues to mix bands every weekend and is currently the front-of-house engineer for The Commodores. When Peter’s not with them, you can find him working with local artists and events.
- Carlton Dinner Theater – production manager/lead sound engineer
- Prince tours – guitar technician, system technician, monitor engineer
- Glam Slam – production manager/lead sound engineer
- Phil Collins – systems technician
- Willie Nelson tours – front-of-house engineer
- The Highwaymen tours – monitor engineer
- Wooddale Church – media director
- McNally Smith College of Music – live sound instructor
- The Commodores – front-of-house engineer
- Inducted into the Mid-America Music Hall of Fame in 2008 for his work with Free and Easy
- Double-platinum record from Phil Collins’ “Serious” tour
- Two gold records from Willie Nelson tours