How to Apply
Ready to get started? One way is to fill out our online application. Once you complete this form, an admissions representative will contact you. If you want more information about our admissions process, you can also call us directly at 1-866-477-4840.
Step-by-step enrollment process
- Complete the admissions application and submit it with the $50.00 application fee.
- Certify that you have received a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Complete the IPR Dynamic Needs Assessment (DNA) Intake Form.
- Submit a minimum passing score on one of the following entrance exams: Accuplacer, ACT, or SAT (see below), or provide documentation that you have earned a bachelor’s degree.
- Be recommended for acceptance by an admissions representative.
IPR's rolling admissions process means you can enroll at any time throughout the year. However, you should begin the enrollment process well in advance of your desired start date.
Shortly before each quarter begins, IPR holds new student orientation. This is when you will register for classes, make arrangements to pay for tuition, books and fees, meet with each department, and prepare to start the program.
It's your future. Apply today! Call 1-866-477-4840 or request more information.