How to Apply
Ready to get started? One way is to fill out our online application. Once you complete this form, an admissions representative will contact you. If you want more information about our admissions process, you can also call us directly at 1-866-477-4840.
Step-by-step enrollment process
In admissions, it’s our responsibility to meet with people interested in our college to help determine if they are a good candidate for the program and industry. This is what we do to accomplish this:
- Discuss skills, interests and career goals
- Complete the interview process
- Admissions representative gathers information on the candidate
- Admissions representative shares information about the college, programs and industry
- Based on discussion, collaborate on best educational path to meet career interests
- If the admissions representative doesn’t think IPR is the best fit, we will make alternative recommendations
- If the candidate and the admissions representative agree that the degree offered at IPR is the best fit, representative will make a recommendation for acceptance on the candidates behalf
- Application to IPR
- Complete online application
- $50.00 application fee
- Admissions & Entrance Requirements
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED
- Submit either a qualifying ACT or SAT, Bachelor’s Degree or an Accuplacer entrance exam score
IPR's rolling admissions process means you can enroll at any time throughout the year. However, you should begin the enrollment process well in advance of your desired start date.
Shortly before each quarter begins, IPR holds new student orientation. This is when you will register for classes, make arrangements to pay for tuition, books and fees, meet with each department, and prepare to start the program.
It's your future. Apply today! Call 1-866-477-4840 or request more information.