Accreditation and Approvals
The Institute for Production and Recording (IPR) is accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
IPR is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
- Audio Engineering Society (AES)
- National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS)
- Society of Professional Audio Recording Services (SPARS)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Minnesota Association of Financial Aid Administrators (MAFAA)
- Twin Cities Writing Center Professionals Association (TCWCP)
Accreditation and transfer of credits
Attending an institution accredited by an organization recognized by the U.S. Department of Education is often a requirement for employment and can be helpful in transferring academic credits to another institution. However, it is always the decision of the receiving institution whether to accept transfer of credits. That decision may or may not involve accreditation.
Contact us today
Questions? Interested in the program? Call us at 1-866-477-4840, or request more information and we will get back to you shortly.